Offering low maintenance living in a sought-after central address, this dual level townhouse is the perfect choice for those seeking quality, comfort and convenience.
- Flowing design encompassing formal and casual living areas
- Bright well-appointed kitchen with plenty of cabinet space
- Generously scaled bedrooms, appointed with built-in robes
- Master bedroom includes a tiled ensuite and sunlit balcony
- Bright well-appointed bathroom, additional downstairs powder room
- Includes air conditioning, laundry and ample storage space
- Undercover pergola ideal for entertaining in all seasons
- Double lock-up garage, alarm system, NBN ready
- Easy access to Gungahlin Marketplace, arterial roads and Canberra CBD
- Applicants are required to seek permission to keep pets
- EER Unknown
- Available 18th January 2022
Applying? Click Apply Now! Or contact our Leasing Team to receive a link to our online application platform.
Please note that whilst all care has been taken regarding general and marketing information collected for this rental advertisement, McGrath North Canberra does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
The Townhouse at 16 Eckley Street GUNGAHLIN, ACT 2912 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $487,000 on 22 July 2011.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
16 Eckley Street GUNGAHLIN, ACT 2912 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gungahlin College.
|0.49 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|1.21 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|1.89 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.01 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.16 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.16 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.19 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|2.35 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|2.38 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|2.46 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
16 Eckley Street is located within the suburb of Gungahlin, which has a population of 6,134, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.8 people.