Revealing a practical floorplan and refreshed interiors, this well maintained apartment makes for an easycare lifestyle. Tucked away in a tranquil location, it's positioned within close proximity of public transport, shops, parks and major arterial roads.
For private inspections please call Emily on 0449 172 500 during business hours.
- Revitalised interiors offer combined living and dining room
- Kitchen fitted with electric cooking and tiled splashback
- Two bedrooms, each well appointed with built-in wardrobes
- Tidy bathroom designed with floor-to-ceiling tiles and shower
- NBN connected plus new carpets, paint and vinyl flooring
- Parking in single car space situated on the ground floor
- Ideal for those looking for a lifestyle of comfort and convenience
- Short walking distance to bus services and Queanbeyan Station
- Near Queanbeyan CBD and Riverside Plaza, 20 minutes to ACT
The Unit at 16/67 Derrima Road QUEANBEYAN, NSW 2620 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $67,500 on 17 January 2002.
16/67 Derrima Road QUEANBEYAN, NSW 2620 has 8 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Queanbeyan West Public School.
|0.91 km||Queanbeyan West Public School||Morton St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.08 km||Queanbeyan High School||Agnes Ave, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.76 km||St Gregory's Primary School||57 Lowe Street, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.76 km||St Gregory's Primary School||MacQuoid St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.84 km||Queanbeyan Public School||Isabella St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.99 km||Queanbeyan East Public School||Yass St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.37 km||Karabar High School||Donald Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.41 km||Queanbeyan South Public School||Cameron Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
16/67 Derrima Road is located within the suburb of Queanbeyan, which has a population of 6,237, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2 people.