** To book an inspection, please click the 'request an inspection button' **
Situated in popular Forrest, close to local amenities and within
walking distance of many government departments, this light
filled one bedroom apartment showcases quality finishes
throughout. Located on the ground floor with a terrace and
courtyard, renters are afforded the rare opportunity to secure a
home with outdoor space in a prime position.
- Freshly painted, new flooring and a new air conditioner system
- Modern designer finishes and neutral decor throughout
- Sun drenched terrace and oversize courtyard
- Expansive kitchen with Smeg dishwasher
- Bathroom incorporates a bath tub, perfect for relaxing
- Reverse cycle airconditioning for year round climate control
- Generously portioned light filled living area and bedroom
- Copious amounts of storage throughout
- Underground secure car space and storage cage
- New blinds to be installed during the tenancy.
Available Jan 14th 2022
No EER available
Tenant must seek Landlord's consent for a Pet.
1. Rent is collected fortnightly unless otherwise nominated for a longer period
2. Bond required is equal to 4 weeks rent
3. To start an application or book an inspection, please click the 'request an inspection button' or submit your application via the SNUG link, snug.com/apply/RayWhiteCanberra
At Ray White Canberra we are contact conscious at present and as such request, you follow the below guidelines when attending a property viewing:
*Please sanitise/wash your hands upon entry of the property.
*We will no longer shake hands but will have a list of alternate options for you to choose from.
*Face mask must be worn
*Please respect the current social distance rules
*Please do not touch any light switches, surfaces or open any cupboards or drawers
*Check in with the agent and checkin CBR
Disclaimer: All information regarding this property is from sources we believe to be accurate, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested persons should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to inclusions, figures, measurements, dimensions, layout, furniture and descriptions
There is currently no sale history available for 16/15 Fitzroy Street.
16/15 Fitzroy Street FORREST, ACT 2603 has 30 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Telopea Park School.
|0.24 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|0.57 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|1.37 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|1.63 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School||Melbourne Avenue, Deakin|
|1.69 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|1.88 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|2.01 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School - Junior school campus||Grey Street, Deakin|
|2.03 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|2.03 km||Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|2.26 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
16/15 Fitzroy Street is located within the suburb of Forrest, which has a population of 1,615, a median age of 44 and an average household density of 2.3 people.