What you'll love:
- Four ample sized bedrooms, three with built in robes
- Lounge/dining with split system, ceiling fan, gas wall furnace, and bamboo flooring
- Well-appointed kitchen with stone benchtops, standalone 900mm gas cooktop, Miele dishwasher and pantry
- Study area under the stairs with cupboards for storage
- Secure rear garden with large garden shed, sprinkler system and plenty of space for children and pets to play
- 4500 litre water tank
- Solar panels
- Secured carport for single car with auto door and additional parking on circular drive way with shade sails
- Large covered deck – perfect space for entertaining family and friends
- PLEASE BE ADVISED: THERE IS AN ATTACHED GRANNY FLAT ON THE PREMISES THAT IS RENTED SEPARATELY.
- The granny flat is independently metered and access and the door connecting it to the main house has been permanently blocked
What the owners love:
A versatile family home located in the heart of Woden Valley with Torrens Primary literally at the doorstep and close to sought-after secondary schools, neighbourhood ovals, parkland, and playgrounds.
Availability: Available Now
Lease Length: 6 or 12 months with the possibility of extension
Groups: Considered on a case by case situation
Pets: Considered on a case by case situation. Owner consent is required for all pets.
EER: No EER is available for this property.
Why The Price Range?
At ONE Agency Sandy Morris we pride ourselves on the transparency of our rental process as such we believe in putting a rental range on the property to ensure that those with factors in their application that would be viewed less favourably can be countered by a higher rental offer. It also ensures that potential tenants are aware offers may be made at the higher end of the spectrum and allows them to fill out applications accordingly.
ONE Agency Sandy Morris make all efforts to provide correct information on this listing. We cannot accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors contained in this advertisement. All parties must inspect and rely on their own investigations to validate the information provided.
There is currently no sale history available for 158 Beasley Street.
158 Beasley Street TORRENS, ACT 2607 has 36 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Torrens Primary.
|0.24 km||Torrens Primary||Ritchie Street, Torrens|
|0.81 km||Sacred Heart Primary||Murphy Street, Pearce|
|0.97 km||Melrose Guidance and Counselling Service/Melrose HS||Marr Street, Pearce|
|0.97 km||Melrose High||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.59 km||Marist College Canberra||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.65 km||Mawson Primary||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|1.66 km||Farrer Primary||Lambrigg Street, Farrer|
|1.87 km||Canberra Christian School||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|2.30 km||Tuggeranong Introductory English Centre (at Wanniassa Hills Primary School)||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|2.37 km||Wanniassa Hills Primary||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
158 Beasley Street is located within the suburb of Torrens, which has a population of 2,206, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.7 people.