Situated on the Fifteenth floor in the desirable Manhattan Apartments is this stunning furnished one bedroom, one bathroom executive style apartment. Boasting top of the line finishing's throughout, ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling and stunning views of the lake and Parliament house. This modern apartment will ensure comfortable living all year round and is located in the heart of the City within walking distance to every amenity required. Entertainment will be at your front door including popular restaurants, cafes, indoor and outdoor cinemas all within walking distance.
- Fully furnished apartment
- Large open plan living and dining rooms, filled with natural light
- Spacious bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Modern kitchen fitted with modern appliances, including a dishwasher
- Ducted heating and cooling for year round comfort
- One security access parking space in basement
- Energy efficient rating unknown
- Applicants are required to seek permission to keep pets
- Available 3 March 2020
There is currently no sale history available for 1514/240 Bunda Street.
1514/240 Bunda Street CITY, ACT 2601 has 30 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ainslie School.
|1.00 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|1.22 km||Campbell High||Treloar Crescent, Campbell|
|1.22 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|1.70 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|2.00 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|2.00 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|2.11 km||St Thomas More's Primary||White Crescent, Campbell|
|2.19 km||Campbell Primary||Chauvel Street, Campbell|
|2.51 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|2.55 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|