This generously proportioned single level home provides the perfect family atmosphere. Offering a spacious lounge room with adjoining dining room. Four bedrooms, three with built in robes and an abundance of natural light. You will be comfortable all year round with ducted heating throughout and a reverse cycle cooling unit to the living room.
* Four generous bedrooms with three having built in robes
* L-shape lounge and dining areas
* Separate meals area
* Spacious kitchen with electric cooking
* Ducted heating
* Reverse cycle split system to living room
* Separate renovated shower room
* Double garage
* Large enclosed backyard
Property Available: 13/10/2021
EER: Last Known EER is unknown
The tenant will be required to seek consent to keep a pet.
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button.
2. Register to join an existing inspection.
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged.
If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
4. Inspections must be in the presence of an agent either at a private viewing or at an arranged open home, please do not contact the occupants directly or knock on the door.
Rent is due on a fortnightly basis in advance. Bond equivalent to four weeks rent is payable when signing the tenancy agreement.
Whilst we take all due care in gathering details regarding our properties either for sale or lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All parties/applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided.
The House at 15 Parsons Street TORRENS, ACT 2607 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $714,000 on 25 November 2010.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
15 Parsons Street TORRENS, ACT 2607 has 37 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Torrens Primary.
|0.65 km||Torrens Primary||Ritchie Street, Torrens|
|0.72 km||Sacred Heart Primary||Murphy Street, Pearce|
|1.17 km||Melrose High||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.17 km||Melrose Guidance and Counselling Service/Melrose HS||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.75 km||Marist College Canberra||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.97 km||Taylor Primary||Marconi Crescent, Kambah|
|2.01 km||Mawson Primary||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|2.08 km||Farrer Primary||Lambrigg Street, Farrer|
|2.21 km||Canberra Christian School||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|2.25 km||Tuggeranong Introductory English Centre (at Wanniassa Hills Primary School)||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
15 Parsons Street is located within the suburb of Torrens, which has a population of 2,206, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.7 people.