This three bedroom property is located in the inner Belconnen suburb of Scullin, ideally positioned within close proximity to public transport, great local shops and is only minutes drive to Hawker and Belconnen Town Centre.
Features of this home are:
- 3 bedrooms, two with built in robes
- Spilt system heating and cooling located in the lounge room
- Ducted gas heating throughout
- Electric cooking in the kitchen
- Floor boards throughout the home
- Spacious bathroom with large corner spa (spa function of the bath does not work)
- Single detached garage with plenty of storage space
- Internal laundry with access to the rear yard
- Large covered deck and spacious, easy care yard
- Pets considered on application
- EER Unknown
- Available 22nd October 2021
In accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act Clause 71AE Process for tenant seeking consent - the tenant must apply, in writing, to the lessor, for the lessors' consent to keep pet/s at this property.
The lessor may impose conditions on consent, including but not limited to, the number and type of animals being kept, and any cost involved for rectification required as a result of the animal.
At Blackshaw Queanbeyan and Jerrabomberra we are pleased to offer our tenants flexible rental payment options including weekly, fortnightly or monthly payments to coincide with your pay cycle. Ask us for details.
In line with government restrictions, we must ask to collect contact details of each person who attends an open home by checking in on the Access Canberra Covid Safe QR code. Please observe physical distancing while viewing or waiting to view an open home. Hand sanitiser will be available for use. If you wish to inspect this property, please respect the viewing requirements. Thank you for your understanding and co-operation.
WISH TO INSP ECT-(www.peterblackshaw.com.au and www.allhomes.com.au only)
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times. Inspections may be cancelled if no one has registered so please ensure you register.
The House at 15 Broadsmith Street SCULLIN, ACT 2614 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $412,000 on 15 July 2015.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
15 Broadsmith Street SCULLIN, ACT 2614 has 29 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Southern Cross Early Childhood School.
|0.43 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
|0.57 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|0.77 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|1.00 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
|1.11 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|1.37 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|1.39 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|1.79 km||Hawker College||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|1.82 km||Belconnen High||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|1.98 km||Kingsford Smith School||Cnr Hardwick Cres and Starke St, Holt|
15 Broadsmith Street is located within the suburb of Scullin, which has a population of 2,929, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 2.5 people.