Located in a quiet complex in Chisholm is this freshly updated three bedroom townhouse perfect for a family. The large backyard with a covered pergola area is perfect for entertaining family and friends, while the kids run around.
- Three bedrooms with two including built in robes
- Open plan living
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Electric stovetop and oven
- Separate toilet and bathroom
- Ceiling fans in lounge and main bedroom
- Large backyard with pergola area
- Single covered carport
Property Available: Now
EER: Last Known EER is Unknown
The tenant will be required to seek consent to keep a pet
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button.
2. Register to join an existing inspection.
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged.
If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
4. Inspections must be in the presence of an agent either at a private viewing or at an arranged open home, please do not contact the occupants directly or knock on the door.
Rent is due on a fortnightly basis in advance. Bond equivalent to four weeks rent is payable when signing the tenancy agreement.
Whilst we take all due care in gathering details regarding our properties either for sale or lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All parties/applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided.
There is currently no sale history available for 15/97 Clift Crescent.
15/97 Clift Crescent CHISHOLM, ACT 2905 has 27 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Richardson Primary.
|0.43 km||Richardson Primary||May Gibbs Close, Richardson|
|1.05 km||Caroline Chisholm Primary||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|1.05 km||Caroline Chisholm School||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|1.50 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.54 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.56 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.64 km||Gowrie Primary||Jeffries Street, Gowrie|
|1.79 km||Gilmore Primary||Heagney Crescent, Gilmore|
|1.86 km||Holy Family Parish Primary||Castleton Crescent, Gowrie|
|2.36 km||Theodore Primary||Lawrence-Wackett Crescent, Theodore|
15/97 Clift Crescent is located within the suburb of Chisholm, which has a population of 5,121, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2.7 people.