PLEASE CLICK 'BOOK INSPECTION' TO REGISTER & GET NOTIFIED OF UPCOMING INSPECTIONS
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Badenoch Real Estate website and register your details
2. You MUST register to inspect. Unfortunately, if you have not registered for the inspection you will NOT be permitted access to the property
3. The number of people permitted at the inspection is limited to 25 people at a time, so only registered tenants will be allowed entry
4. During the inspection, you MUST practice social distancing guidelines
5. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
6. Actual applicants (not a representative) must physically inspect (not virtually) the property prior to submitting an application
This cosy and bright 1 bedroom first-floor apartment is perfectly situated in leafy David Street, adjacent the O'Connor shops renowned for its excellent cafes, restaurants and bars, the location is a key feature for this property. Not only is it close to sporting facilities and universities and as it's less than a five-minute drive to the City, but this property will also satisfy anyone craving an urban lifestyle.
The property features an open plan living and kitchen with a fridge and plenty of storage. The generously sized bedroom boasts a mirror fronted built-in robe for your added convenience. Parking accommodation is provided with a single carport.
Features of the property include:
1 bedroom apartment
Built-in robe to bedroom
Shared coin-operated laundry facilities (white goods are not required)
PETS: Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises
The property is unfurnished
Bond equal to 4 weeks rent
Photo ID will be required upon entry to inspections
Please note you may be required to remove your shoes prior to inspecting the property
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown
Please note all care has been taken in providing the marketing information, Badenoch Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information and you should rely on your own investigation for accuracy.
There is currently no sale history available for 15/41 David Street.
15/41 David Street O'CONNOR, act 2602 has 33 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Turner School.
|0.26 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|0.26 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|0.34 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|0.55 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|1.02 km||Black Mountain School||Dryandra Street, O'Connor|
|1.26 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|1.40 km||Lyneham Primary||Hall Street, Lyneham|
|1.45 km||Lyneham High||Goodwin Street, Lyneham|
|1.71 km||Brindabella Christian College - Lyneham Campus||Brigalow Street, Lyneham|
|1.81 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
15/41 David Street is located within the suburb of O'Connor, which has a population of 5,481, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 2.5 people.