OPEN HOMES MADE EASY FOR YOU!!
To register for an open click BOOK INSPECTION on LJ Hooker Manuka, Allhomes & REA websites to select an open time or click EMAIL AGENT on Domain to enter your details and you will be emailed/text instantly with available open times.
Situated on top of the hill with spectacular views is this well-appointed 4 bedroom 2 storey townhouse that features:
- Entrance has a generous sized under stairs storage
- Video intercom
- Spacious open plan living with easy care vinyl planked flooring
- Access to a good sized balcony with great views & a fold a line clothes line
- Study nook
- Built in storage area
- Well-appointed kitchen with a stone bench tops, 5 burner gas cook top, dishwasher, double stainless steel sinks, built in tidy bins, plumbed in fridge space, corner pantry & an abundance of storage
- Bedroom with built in wardrobes – can be used as the Master as it is segregated from the other 3 upstairs bedrooms
- Two way ensuite with shower, toilet, vanity & Tastic
- Separate laundry with built in cupboard & space for a front loader washing machine
- Linen cupboard
- Master bedroom with built in wardrobes & a fantastic view
- Ensuite with shower, toilet, double vanities & Tastic
- Bedrooms 3 & 4 both with built in wardrobes
- Bathroom with deep free standing bath, shower, toilet vanity & Tastic
Other features include:
- Low maintenance front courtyard
- Double lock up garage with auto panel lift door & internal access
- Rumpus room
- Storage area ideal for a wine cellar
- Ducted zoned reverse cycle air conditioning
- Quality fixtures & fittings
- Privacy roller blinds
Centrally located it is only a short drive to the Woden Town Centre & the city CBD.
Tenant is required to obtain consent from the lessor or their representative to keep pets on the premises.
Open times are subject to change. Please ensure you have registered to the inspection time so you will be notified of any changes or cancellations.
Please note: Our Leasing Consultant will send you an updated rental list each week to keep you informed of our current rental properties. If at any time you would like your email to be removed please reply UNSUBSCRIBE to the email.
While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.
There is currently no sale history available for 15/18 Sellbach Street.
15/18 Sellbach Street WESTON, ACT 2611 has 31 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Islamic School of Canberra.
|0.34 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|0.56 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
|0.92 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|1.04 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|1.70 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
|1.71 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|1.96 km||Holy Trinity Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|1.99 km||Charles Weston School||Woodberry Avenue, Coombs|
|2.12 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|2.28 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
15/18 Sellbach Street is located within the suburb of Weston, which has a population of 3,576, a median age of 43 and an average household density of 2.5 people.