• Bedroom with built in robe
• Combined lounge and dining room
• Kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher,
microwave & fridge
• Internal Laundry with washing machine
• One car space
• An easy walk to CSIRO, ANU and all the attractions of Canberra's City Centre
* EER not known for this property
Weekly Rent $420
Calendar monthly or Fortnightly
rent is payable by direct debit and also can be available fortnightly via BPAY method
Formula - Weekly rent divided by 7 days x 365 divided x 12
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
There is no existing energy efficiency rating statement for the habitable part of the premises.
Whilst care has been taken in gathering details for properties for lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided
There is currently no sale history available for 15/1-3 McKay Street.
15/1-3 McKay Street TURNER, ACT 2612 has 30 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ainslie School.
|0.97 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|1.11 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.11 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.16 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|1.60 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|1.69 km||Campbell High||Treloar Crescent, Campbell|
|1.69 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|1.84 km||Black Mountain School||Dryandra Street, O'Connor|
|2.02 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|2.48 km||Lyneham High||Goodwin Street, Lyneham|
15/1-3 McKay Street is located within the suburb of Turner, which has a population of 4,047, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2 people.