PLEASE CLICK 'BOOK INSPECTION' TO REGISTER FOR UPCOMING INSPECTIONS
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Badenoch Real Estate website and register your details
2. You MUST register to inspect. Unfortunately, if you have not registered for the inspection you will NOT be permitted access to the property
3. The number of people permitted at the inspection is limited to 25 people at a time, so only registered tenants will be allowed entry
4. During the inspection, you MUST practice social distancing guidelines
5. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
6. Actual applicants (not a representative) must physically inspect (not virtually) the property prior to submitting an application
Perched at the highest point in Wright, Molongo Valley's first suburb, this 1st floor, 1 bedroom apartment is situated in the Observatory living complex and offers superb architectural design with an emphasis on community living, with its exceptional shared amenities.
This lovely contemporary apartment has been thoughtfully designed with a light-filled, open plan living area with balcony access and a sleek, well-appointed kitchen with dishwasher and ample bench and storage space. Reverse cycle air conditioning provides year-round comfort. Step out onto your covered balcony which overlooks the parkland opposite. The complex offers an extensive landscaped garden area for your enjoyment including a BBQ area with fire pits.
Living in Wright you will be surrounded by leafy parkland views, established trees and with easy access to Canberra's city centres, combined with close proximity to some of the region's premier outdoor recreation destinations such Stromlo Forest Park, The Stromlo running track and the bike criterium circuit.
Quality features of this apartment include:
1 bedroom apartment
Reverse cycle air conditioning
1 car space
PETS: Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises
The property is unfurnished
Bond equal to 4 weeks rent
Photo ID will be required upon entry to inspections
Please note you may be required to remove your shoes prior to inspecting the property
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown
Please note all care has been taken in providing the marketing information, Badenoch Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information and you should rely on your own investigation for accuracy.
There is currently no sale history available for 146/45 Catalano Street.
146/45 Catalano Street WRIGHT, act 2611 has 14 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Charles Weston School.
|0.91 km||Charles Weston School||Woodberry Avenue, Coombs|
|1.71 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|2.15 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.21 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.48 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
|2.62 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|3.83 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|4.08 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|4.31 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|4.41 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
146/45 Catalano Street is located within the suburb of Wright, which has a population of 2,753, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.3 people.