See a143/81 Kennedy Street, Kingston
2, 2, 2
Heading: Fully furnished | Beautifully updated top floor apartment
Just minutes from Kingston, Manuka and the Fyshwick markets, this spacious fully furnished two bedroom apartment offers tranquil living in a highly sought after location.
Overlooking the tree lined Kennedy Street from one balcony, you're offered a sense of tranquillity and a quiet locale to enjoy, whilst entertaining family and friends at home on the other balcony facing the internal gardens of the ever popular "Brighton" complex.
There is a practical and functional kitchen with plenty of benchtop and cupboard space. The large open plan living area is also provided with year round comfort with a reverse cycle cooling system.
The spacious and stylish bedrooms with plenty of storage both having built-in robes. The main bathroom is newly renovated and comes with an integrated laundry. The master bedroom with beautifully renovated ensuite also has a separate reverse cycle air conditioning system for added comfort.
The Brighton complex offers an in-ground swimming pool, fully equipped gym and a full sized tennis court as added features. There are two allocated underground car parks with easy access and lots of visitor parking.
- Fully furnished, recently updated and spacious two bedroom apartment
- Large open plan living, dinning and kitchen area
- Kitchen with dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space
- Updated master bedroom with beautifully renovated ensuite
- Second spacious updated bedroom with built-in robe
- Beautifully renovated main bathroom with integrated laundry
- Reverse cycle air conditioning to living areas and master bedroom
- Front balcony overlooking quiet tree lined street
- Rear balcony overlooking Complex tennis court
- Secure entrance
- Two secure underground car spaces
Available: 29 August 2022
Tenant must seek Landlord's consent for a pet.
There is no valid EER
1. Rent is collected fortnightly unless otherwise nominated for a longer period
2. Bond required is equal to 4 weeks rent
3. To start an application or book an inspection, please click the 'request an inspection button' or submit your application via the SNUG link, snug.com/apply/RayWhiteCanberra
Disclaimer: All information regarding this property is from sources we believe to be accurate, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested persons should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to inclusions, figures, measurements, dimensions, layout, furniture and descriptions
There is currently no sale history available for 143/81 Kennedy Street.
143/81 Kennedy Street KINGSTON, ACT 2604 has 24 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Edmund's College.
|0.44 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|0.55 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|1.18 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
|1.21 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|1.75 km||St Benedict's Primary||Tallara Parkway, Narrabundah|
|1.85 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|1.88 km||Narrabundah College||Jerrabomberra Avenue, Narrabundah|
|2.34 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|2.43 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|2.43 km||Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
143/81 Kennedy Street is located within the suburb of Kingston, which has a population of 4,424, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 1.8 people.