Welcome to Grand Central Towers, unlike anything else in the Woden/Phillip area, this property is the definition of luxury, boasting a modern colour pallet, Smeg Appliances and double-Glazed windows.
What ever time of year it is this property has everything required to live comfortably, lounge and library for cold winter days and infinity pool for the summer's day, Westfield shopping centre, bus stops and many restaurants within walking distance from your new home.
- Striking floor to ceiling double glazed windows
- SMEG appliances
- Light filled living spaces
- Clothes dryer
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via SMS or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Waratah Estate Agents does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances
There is currently no sale history available for 1425/15 Bowes Street Street.
1425/15 Bowes Street Street is located within the suburb of Phillip, which has a population of 2,936, a median age of 32 and an average household density of 1.9 people.