This stylish two bedroom apartment located in Governor's Place Barton, is the definition of modern living with stylish and neutral decor in a fabulous convenient location. Positioned on level 4 with north facing balcony, this apartment will suit clients looking to locate near work at the many Canberra Government offices and Parliament House. Available for a long lease, this apartment will suit government, corporate and diplomatic clients.
Features of the apartment include:
- Located on level 4, 82sqm living, 12sqm balcony.
- North facing open style living space with floor to ceiling windows leading to the balcony.
- Designer kitchen with electric cooktop, dishwasher, integrated microwave, fridge and great serving and storage space including pantry.
- Spacious main bedroom with sliding doors opening to balcony, walk through wardrobes and stylish ensuite.
- Second bedroom with built in wardrobes.
- Main bathroom with quality inclusions services this bedroom.
- North facing balcony ideal for your morning coffee.
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling.
- One basement parking spaces plus storage cage.
Appreciate the lifestyle and convenience of the Governor Place precinct including a summer evening walk across to Kingston Foreshore. Restaurants and coffee shops available plus easy access to the Manuka for all your shopping needs including supermarket, post office, banks and wonderful restaurants, cafes and eateries. Bus service nearby.
Available from 20th August 2020
EER: not known
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
There is currently no sale history available for 141/46 Macquarie Street .
141/46 Macquarie Street BARTON, ACT 2600 has 27 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Telopea Park School.
|0.87 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|1.36 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|1.98 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|2.22 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|2.33 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School||Melbourne Avenue, Deakin|
|2.44 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School - Junior school campus||Grey Street, Deakin|
|2.51 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|2.51 km||Campbell Primary||Chauvel Street, Campbell|
|2.85 km||St Thomas More's Primary||White Crescent, Campbell|
|2.85 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
141/46 Macquarie Street is located within the suburb of Barton, which has a population of 1,439, a median age of 38 and an average household density of 1.8 people.