*** ACTUAL APARTMENT PHOTOS WILL BE PROVIDED SHORTLY ***
Luton Properties Manuka are excited to offer this outstanding one bedroom apartment in the highly anticipated "Ivy" complex. Located on level five, the brand new apartment in recognised for its quality features, fixtures and finishes. The complex enjoys resort style facilities including indoor and outdoor pool, spa, yoga centre, sauna, well equipped gym and childrens playground.
Features of the apartment include:
- Located in building 2, level 5, 61sqm living plus balcony.
- Open style living room with sliding glass doors to the balcony.
- Designer kitchen with electric cooktop, Smeg dishwasher, stone benchtops, great serving and storage space.
- Spacious bedroom with built in wardrobes.
- Modern bathroom with quality inclusions.
- Balcony for your morning coffee.
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Carpeted floors, double glazed windows.
- Single basement parking space plus storage unit.
- Complex with lifestyle facilities including indoor and outdoor pool, spa, yoga centre, sauna, gym and childrens playground.
Phillip/Woden is recognised as being the geographical centre of Canberra. Easy for people working at Woden Government offices, Canberra Hospital or access the Woden Bus interchange to take you to your workplace in the city. Do your shopping at Westfield Woden or enjoy restaurants and cafes in the Woden precinct.
Available mid-late November 2020
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
There is currently no sale history available for 140/15 Irving Street .
140/15 Irving Street PHILLIP, ACT 2606 has 41 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Canberra College.
|0.39 km||Canberra College||Launceston Street, Phillip|
|0.62 km||St's Peter & Paul||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|0.70 km||Malkara School||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|0.87 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|0.87 km||Southside Primary Introductory English Centre (at Hughes Primary School)||Kent Street, Hughes|
|0.87 km||Hughes Primary||Kent Street, Hughes|
|1.02 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
|1.16 km||Holy Trinity Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|1.33 km||Woden School (The)||Denison Street, Deakin|
|1.57 km||Hospital School (The)/Canberra Hospital||Yamba Drive, Garran|
140/15 Irving Street is located within the suburb of Phillip, which has a population of 2,936, a median age of 32 and an average household density of 1.9 people.