Strict new procedures have been implemented by LJ HOOKER Manuka to protect the safety of the public, our clients and our staff.
Three step qualification process to enable a private inspection:
1. Submit a full application online for the property through 1form
(A completed application, 100 point of ID and proof of income).
Please not that incomplete application can not be processed!
2. Successfully complete health questionnaire below
1. Have you returned from overseas in the last 14 days?
2. Do you have any cold/flu type symptoms?
3. Have you been exposed to anyone that has a suspected case or confirmed case of COVID-19?
4. Are you currently waiting of test results or under quarantine for COVID-19?
3. Be available to arrange a time in the next 5 days to view the property.
Gloves, masks, hand sanitiser, alcohol wipes to be used at appointments.
- We have asked all current tenants of each available rental property if they have travelled overseas in the last 14 days before, have any flu symptoms or been in contact with any person that has symptoms associated with COVID 19 or has travelled overseas in the last 14 days, before advertising current open homes;
- We can provide virtual viewings of available rentals upon request (please call us directly to discuss);
- We will be requesting that you do not touch anything in the property;
- Please keep 1.5 meter distance to our leasing consultants and other people in the property.
Situated on a quiet loop street leading to Woden Nature Reserve is this well positioned single level home. The spacious front veranda overlooks an appealing display of garden beds and mature trees. The house features two large, light-filled entertaining/dining areas with glass panel wooden doors that open onto the rear deck and garden.
The functional kitchen has a gas cook-top, electric cooker, pull-out pantry, extensive storage, dishwasher, slate floor and a sky-light. Conveniently located off the kitchen is the laundry which has great storage, broom cupboard and access to backyard. The hallway ceiling offers a sky-light and an entry to the insulated loft. Three of the four bedrooms have built-in wardrobes. The main bedroom at one end of the house opens onto the rear deck. Its en-suite has ample storage, as does the main bathroom opposite the three bedrooms with nearby the separate toilet with a hand-basin. The attractive rear garden has a lawn, paved areas, raised garden beds, and trees for fruit and privacy.
- Two versatile, interconnected living areas, with access to deck and rear garden
- Four bedrooms, three with built-in wardrobes.
- Two bathrooms, plus an extra toilet/basin in garage for garden access
- Functional well-lit kitchen
- Under-house storage area
- Attached potting shed with shelves and windows along it
- Double carport and garage
- Established gardens front and back
- Minutes to primary school, local shops, hospital, medical practice, bus stop and Reserve.
Tenant is required to obtain consent from the lessor or their representative to keep pets on the premises.
Please note: Our Leasing Consultant will send you an updated rental list each week to keep you informed of our current rental properties. If at any time you would like your email to be removed please reply UNSUBSCRIBE to the email.
While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.
The land value history at 14 Lynch Street HUGHES, ACT 2605 has the most recent growth rate of 2.58%, giving an unimproved land value of $619,000.
The House at 14 Lynch Street HUGHES, ACT 2605 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $850,000 on 4 October 2018.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
14 Lynch Street HUGHES, ACT 2605 has 43 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Malkara School.
|0.48 km||Malkara School||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|0.63 km||St's Peter & Paul||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|0.79 km||Southside Primary Introductory English Centre (at Hughes Primary School)||Kent Street, Hughes|
|0.79 km||Hughes Primary||Kent Street, Hughes|
|0.85 km||Hospital School (The)/Canberra Hospital||Yamba Drive, Garran|
|0.87 km||Garran Primary||Gilmore Crescent, Garran|
|1.02 km||Canberra College||Launceston Street, Phillip|
|1.37 km||Woden School (The)||Denison Street, Deakin|
|1.59 km||Alfred Deakin High||Denison Street, Deakin|
|1.88 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
14 Lynch Street is located within the suburb of Hughes, which has a population of 2,990, a median age of 44 and an average household density of 2.5 people.