Spacious four bedroom, ensuite home located in the popular suburb of Dunlop, close to nature reserves and green spaces.
Living here has a lot to offer, including an open-plan living and dining area and the adjoining updated kitchen is complete with a dishwasher, gas cooktop and ample bench space.
The primary bedroom has its own ensuite and a walk-in wardrobe and the further three good-sized bedrooms all have the convenience of built-in wardrobes.
Off the kitchen area, there is a private yard with low maintenance gardens.
- Four bedrooms
- Main bedroom with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
- Three bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Ducted heating
- Instantaneous gas hot water system
- IXL tactics to both bathrooms
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Gas cooking
- Double brick garage with internal access
- Low maintenance gardens
Property Available: 13th August 2022
EER: Last Known EER is Unknown
The tenant will be required to seek consent to keep a pet.
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button.
2. Register to join an existing inspection.
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged.
If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
4. Inspections must be in the presence of an agent either at a private viewing or at an arranged open home, please do not contact the occupants directly or knock on the door.
Rent is due on a fortnightly basis in advance. Bond equivalent to four weeks rent is payable when signing the tenancy agreement.
Whilst we take all due care in gathering details regarding our properties either for sale or lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All parties/applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided.
There is currently no sale history available for 14 Alarmon Crescent.
14 Alarmon Crescent DUNLOP, ACT 2615 has 17 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Thomas Aquinas Primary.
|1.22 km||St Thomas Aquinas Primary||Lhotsky Street, Charnwood|
|1.54 km||Charnwood-Dunlop School||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|1.54 km||Belconnen Primary Introductory English Centre (at Charnwood Dunlop Primary School)||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|1.78 km||Macgregor Primary||Hirschfeld Crescent, MacGregor|
|2.30 km||Fraser Primary||Tillyard Drive, Fraser|
|2.80 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|3.11 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|3.27 km||Kingsford Smith School||Cnr Hardwick Cres and Starke St, Holt|
|3.46 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|3.50 km||Mount Rogers Primary School||Alfred Hill Drive, Melba|
14 Alarmon Crescent is located within the suburb of Dunlop, which has a population of 7,197, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 3 people.