Architecturally designed, this Luxury apartment on the second floor. Taste the luxury of Aurora by being one of the lucky residents to call this your home!
Filled with top quality inclusions and fittings, the whole apartment boasts first class luxury and privately designed throughout.
Canberra’s Premier address - Aurora complex – Must be seen!
Some of the sought after features include
• Audio/visual intercom system for added security including keyless entry
• Cat 5 cabling for internet
• Superior quality built in designer fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer
• Stainless Steel bench tops and splash backs
• Top of the range Miele ceramic instantaneous cook top and Miele bench oven
• Stunning timber flooring throughout and well insulated, bedroom top quality carpet
• Bedroom is spacious with built in wardrobe and bathroom placed as an ensuite with a walk through access other side for guests
• Zoned heating and cooling
• LED lighting throughout
• Instantaneous hot water
• Large outdoor covered balcony opening from living space
• Double glazed glass with frameless windows
• Basement car parking with storage cage
• Secure lift access
Available $440 per week
Rent is payable Calendar monthly basis
Formula - Weekly rent divided by 7 days x 365 divided x 12 Calendar monthly
rent is payable by direct debit and also can be available fortnightly via BPAY method
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Whilst care has been taken in gathering details for properties for lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided
The Apartment at 14/17 Eastlake Parade KINGSTON, ACT 2604 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $485,000 on 12 May 2011.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
14/17 Eastlake Parade KINGSTON, ACT 2604 has 22 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Telopea Park School.
|1.06 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|1.34 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|1.47 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|1.82 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|2.08 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
|2.48 km||Campbell Primary||Chauvel Street, Campbell|
|2.68 km||St Benedict's Primary||Tallara Parkway, Narrabundah|
|2.81 km||Narrabundah College||Jerrabomberra Avenue, Narrabundah|
|2.84 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|2.87 km||St Thomas More's Primary||White Crescent, Campbell|
14/17 Eastlake Parade is located within the suburb of Kingston, which has a population of 4,424, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 1.8 people.