High quality living located within the sought after "Furlong Apartment" complex. With great views of the Queanbeyan CBD, this apartment is not to be missed.
- Open plan lounge, living & dining area
- Great sized master bedroom with built in robe & en suite
- Double sized second bedroom with built in robe & balcony access
- Good sized third bedroom would also be perfect as a study
- Beautiful kitchen with gas cooking appliances, dishwasher & ample cupboard space
- Private balcony with great views
- Two secure car spaces available
- Secure complex with key access
- Split system heating & cooling + gas heater supplied
- Separate laundry space with dryer
- Public transport located right at your door step
If this property looks perfect for you please click "book inspection" to register your interest & to be notified of any time changes and or cancellations.
There is currently no sale history available for 14/13-15 Morisset Street.
14/13-15 Morisset Street QUEANBEYAN, NSW 2620 has 9 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Queanbeyan Public School.
|0.70 km||Queanbeyan Public School||Isabella St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|0.74 km||St Gregory's Primary School||MacQuoid St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|0.76 km||St Gregory's Primary School||57 Lowe Street, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.10 km||Queanbeyan High School||Agnes Ave, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.44 km||Queanbeyan East Public School||Yass St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.56 km||Queanbeyan South Public School||Cameron Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.57 km||Queanbeyan West Public School||Morton St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.64 km||Karabar High School||Donald Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|4.89 km||Jerrabomberra Public School||Coachwood Ave, Jerrabomberra 2619|
14/13-15 Morisset Street is located within the suburb of Queanbeyan, which has a population of 6,237, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2 people.