PLEASE CLICK 'BOOK INSPECTION' TO REGISTER & GET NOTIFIED OF UPCOMING INSPECTIONS
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Badenoch Real Estate website and register your details
2. You MUST register to inspect. Unfortunately, if you have not registered for the inspection you will NOT be permitted access to the property
3. The number of people permitted at the inspection is limited to 25 people at a time, so only registered tenants will be allowed entry
4. During the inspection, you MUST practice social distancing guidelines
5. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
6. Actual applicants (not a representative) must physically inspect (not virtually) the property prior to submitting an application
This conveniently located, executive 3 bedroom, 2 storey townhouse is situated in the stylish and sought after 'The Sanctuary' complex in the popular inner north suburb of Lyneham. This property offers you townhouse living at its absolute best with a huge light-filled living area, a well-designed kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher and lots of bench and storage space. All the roomy bedrooms are located upstairs with the master bedroom boasting a walk-in robe and a generous ensuite with double vanity. Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning takes care of your comfort all year round and outdoors the neat and easy care courtyard makes a nice spot to relax and entertain alfresco. You are sure to fall in love with this property; it's all about lifestyle and location!
Quality features of this property include:
3 bedroom 2 storey townhouse
Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite with double vanity
Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
Great kitchen with a dishwasher
Built-in robes to remaining 2 bedrooms
3rd toilet downstairs
Double garage with internal access and remote
PETS: Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises
The property is unfurnished
Bond equal to 4 weeks rent
Photo ID will be required upon entry to inspections
Please note you may be required to remove your shoes prior to inspecting the property
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown
Please note all care has been taken in providing the marketing information, Badenoch Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information and you should rely on your own investigation for accuracy.
There is currently no sale history available for 139/50 Ellenborough Street.
139/50 Ellenborough Street LYNEHAM, act 2602 has 35 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Kaleen Primary.
|1.55 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
|1.57 km||Brindabella Christian College - Lyneham Campus||Brigalow Street, Lyneham|
|1.84 km||Lyneham Primary||Hall Street, Lyneham|
|1.94 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|1.99 km||Lyneham High||Goodwin Street, Lyneham|
|2.13 km||Maribyrnong Primary||Alberga Street, Kaleen|
|2.38 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
|2.48 km||University of Canberra High School - Kaleen||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|2.48 km||Instrumental Music Program c/o Kaleen High School||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|2.57 km||Emmaus Christian School||Davenport Street, Dickson|
139/50 Ellenborough Street is located within the suburb of Lyneham, which has a population of 5,112, a median age of 35 and an average household density of 2.1 people.