This two bedroom apartment in Wright is stylish and contemporary. Offering quality inclusions such as plantation shutters, roman blinds, additional ceiling fans and heated towel rail, this apartment is complete with a balcony on a corner position.
Located in the Observatory Living complex with a strong focus on community living featuring in-ground pool, BBQ area, fire pits and lovely landscaped gardens.
Features of this property include:
- Light filled combined living and dining area with built in study nook.
- Floor to ceiling windows leading to balcony
- Quality kitchen with modern appliances, fridge, electric cooktop
- Sizeable main bedroom with built in wardrobes, split system cooling plus ceiling fan.
- Second bedroom with built in wardrobes ceiling fan
- Bathroom with double size shower, heated towel rail, mirrored wall cabinets with storage.
- Two split system heating and cooling units plus ceiling fans.
- One parking space plus storage.
- Complex with pool, BBQ area and gardens
This apartment is not to be missed. Enjoy the ease of living in the wonderful apartment with Woolworths Metro - Wright just a few minutes walk away plus shopping available at Cooleman Court or major link roads taking through to the City, Manuka or Woden. Bus Services available.
Local facilities also include Stomlo Leisure Centre, Stromlo Forest Park and Ruth Park - Holden's Creek Pond Playground.
Available from Now
The property has a valid exemption and is not required to comply with the minimum ceiling insulation standard
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
There is currently no sale history available for 139/45 Catalano Street.
139/45 Catalano Street WRIGHT, ACT 2611 has 14 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Charles Weston School.
|Charles Weston School
|Woodberry Avenue, Coombs
|Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy
|Canberra Montessori School
|Mulley Street, Holder
|St Jude's Primary
|Mulley Street, Holder
|Orana Steiner School
|Unwin Place, Weston
|Islamic School of Canberra
|33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611
|Alternative Education Program/Canberra College
|Fremantle Drive, Stirling
|St John Vianney's Primary
|Namatjira Drive, Waramanga
|Perry Drive, Chapman
|Theodore Street, Curtin
139/45 Catalano Street is located within the suburb of Wright, which has a population of 2,753, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.3 people.