PLEASE CLICK 'BOOK INSPECTION' TO REGISTER FOR UPCOMING INSPECTIONS
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Badenoch Real Estate website and register your details
2. You MUST register to inspect. Unfortunately, if you have not registered for the inspection you will NOT be permitted access to the property
3. The number of people permitted at the inspection is limited to 25 people at a time, so only registered tenants will be allowed entry
4. During the inspection, you MUST practice social distancing guidelines
5. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
6. Actual applicants (not a representative) must physically inspect (not virtually) the property prior to submitting an application
This modern 2 bedroom apartment is situated in the highly sought after suburb of Bruce. Residents of Bruce have an unspoken understanding of how great this suburb is. Its proximity to the city rivals the inner north, but you'll usually combat less morning traffic. Plus, it is just minutes to the major bus route meaning you can get to any major town centre on one bus. Just a short stroll to the Australian Institute of Sport, Calvary Hospital, Canberra University and close to Belconnen Town Centre.
Featuring a bright open plan living area, contemporary kitchen with a dishwasher and stainless steel appliances and the convenience of dryer and washing machine. There is a sunny balcony that is perfect for an outdoor setting and your year-round comfort is taken care of by the reverse cycle air conditioning.
Features of the property include:
2 bedroom apartment
Reverse cycle air conditioning
Lovely kitchen with dishwasher & stainless steel appliances
PETS: Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises
The property is unfurnished
Bond equal to 4 weeks rent
Photo ID will be required upon entry to inspections
Please note you may be required to remove your shoes prior to inspecting the property
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown
Please note all care has been taken in providing the marketing information, Badenoch Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information and you should rely on your own investigation for accuracy.
There is currently no sale history available for 138/1 Braybrooke Street.
138/1 Braybrooke Street BRUCE, act 2617 has 31 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Radford College.
|0.85 km||Radford College||College Street, Bruce|
|1.30 km||Maribyrnong Primary||Alberga Street, Kaleen|
|1.97 km||Aranda Primary||Banambila Crescent, Aranda|
|2.17 km||St Vincent's Primary||Bindel Street, Aranda|
|2.21 km||Canberra High||Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
|2.34 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|2.37 km||University of Canberra High School - Kaleen||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|2.37 km||Instrumental Music Program c/o Kaleen High School||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|2.48 km||Black Mountain School||Dryandra Street, O'Connor|
|2.52 km||Lyneham Primary||Hall Street, Lyneham|
138/1 Braybrooke Street is located within the suburb of Bruce, which has a population of 6,997, a median age of 27 and an average household density of 2.3 people.