Embracing the convenience of prime location within walking distance to all Tuggeranong amenities, this two bedroom townhouse offers exceptional family living. The versatile floor plan provides a segregated living area, dining room and kitchen and two oversized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes. A fabulous brand new complex, 'Avani' provides a stunning solar heated swimming pool, BBQ area, children's playground and outdoor fitness equipment. Enjoy everything that this brand new home has to offer!
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Segregated living room
- Mezzanine dining room and kitchen
- Fabulous kitchen with stone bench tops, gas cooking, integrated microwave and dishwasher
- Oversized bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Ensuite to main bedroom
- Fridge, washing machine and dryer included
- Garden shed
- Two great courtyards
- Fabulous complex amenities with swimming pool, BBQ amenities, children's playground and outdoor fitness equipment
- Within walking distance to Caroline Chisholm building and South Point shopping centre
- Applicants are to seek permission to keep pets
- Available now
There is currently no sale history available for 137/1 Rowland Rees Crescent.
137/1 Rowland Rees Crescent GREENWAY, ACT 2900 has 23 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Lake Tuggeranong College.
|1.22 km||Lake Tuggeranong College||Cowlishaw Street, Tuggeranong|
|1.69 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
|2.14 km||Isabella Plains Early Childhood School||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|2.32 km||Monash Primary||Corlette Crescent, Monash|
|2.50 km||Trinity Christian School||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.76 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|2.97 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|2.97 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus||Mackinnon Street, Wanniassa|
|3.37 km||Namadgi School||O'Halloran Circuit, Kambah|
|3.56 km||St Anthony's Primary||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
137/1 Rowland Rees Crescent is located within the suburb of Greenway, which has a population of 1,894, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2 people.