A beautiful home located on acreage, 15 minutes from Berridale. This is a rare opportunity to rent such a property with so many additional extras.
- 2 Bedrooms both with built in wardrobes
- 1 Bathroom, with additional toilet in laundry
- Open plan kitchen/living/dining
- Wood fire stove/oven, reverse cycle air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Walk in pantry off kitchen
- Rumpus room/family room that could also be used as a third bedroom
- Stables and round yard, along with allocated horse paddock
- Double garage and wood shed
This property is suitable for a small family or couple who is looking for a rural property.
Horses welcome, any other pets considered upon application.
Property comes fully furnished. Application required prior to inspection. The ideal tenant is someone who understands how to maintain and live on a rural property.
There is currently no sale history available for 1326 Middlingbank Road.
1326 Middlingbank Road is located within the suburb of Berridale, which has a population of 1,197, a median age of 44 and an average household density of 2.3 people.