PLEASE CLICK 'BOOK INSPECTION' TO REGISTER & GET NOTIFIED OF UPCOMING INSPECTIONS
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Badenoch Real Estate website and register your details
2. You MUST register to inspect. Unfortunately, if you have not registered for the inspection you will NOT be permitted access to the property
3. The number of people permitted at the inspection is limited to 25 people at a time, so only registered tenants will be allowed entry
4. During the inspection, you MUST practice social distancing guidelines
5. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
6. Actual applicants (not a representative) must physically inspect (not virtually) the property prior to submitting an application
You will love living in this contemporary one bedroom, two storey apartment perfectly located in the boutique development 'Maybery'. Situated in the heart of the Kippax shopping precinct with an extensive range of specialty stores, supermarkets, fitness centres, cafes, restaurants at your doorstep as well as being located within minutes of Belconnen Town Centre.
Situated on the 1st floor this well-designed apartment boasts high raked ceilings and highlight windows that lend lots of natural light to the flexible open plan living area. With a modern kitchen with a dishwasher and ample storage, dryer, reverse cycle air-conditioning for year-round comfort, and two balconies to extend your living space, this lovely apartment is the ideal option for modern and convenient living.
Quality features of this property include:
1 bedroom apartment
Reverse cycle air conditioning
Stylish kitchen with a dishwasher and ample storage
Living areas upstairs
Built-in robe to bedroom
PETS: Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises
The property is unfurnished
Bond equal to 4 weeks rent
Photo ID will be required upon entry to inspections
Please note you may be required to remove your shoes prior to inspecting the property
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown
Please note all care has been taken in providing the marketing information, Badenoch Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information and you should rely on your own investigation for accuracy.
There is currently no sale history available for 13/64 Hardwick Crescent.
13/64 Hardwick Crescent HOLT, act 2615 has 23 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Kingsford Smith School.
|0.77 km||Kingsford Smith School||Cnr Hardwick Cres and Starke St, Holt|
|1.01 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|1.06 km||Macgregor Primary||Hirschfeld Crescent, MacGregor|
|1.37 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|1.98 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|1.98 km||St Thomas Aquinas Primary||Lhotsky Street, Charnwood|
|2.11 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|2.19 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
|2.89 km||Belconnen Primary Introductory English Centre (at Charnwood Dunlop Primary School)||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|2.90 km||Charnwood-Dunlop School||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
13/64 Hardwick Crescent is located within the suburb of Holt, which has a population of 4,619, a median age of 38 and an average household density of 2.2 people.