This stunning 4 bedroom two storey Townhouse located in the "EVOLURE" development in Lawson. If it is space and storage you require then this is the property for you. Some of the many great features available are as follows,
* Large open plan design
* Neutral decor throughout
* AEG German made appliances
* Gas cooking
* Chrome tapware
* Integrated dishwasher
* Self-cleaning pyrolytic ovens
* Laundry with combined washing machine & dryer
* Ample storage
* Master bedroom with WIR & ensuite
* Second bedroom with ensuite
* All other bedrooms have built in robes
* Main bathroom with separate bath & shower
* Floor to ceiling tiles in all bathrooms
* Ducted reverse cycle heating/cooling
* Easy care front & back courtyards
* Double garage with remote
* NBN & Fibre optic ready
This townhouse is in the perfect location, located just moments from Belconnen Town Centre, University of Canberra, GIO Stadium & many other amenities. This property is a must to view and you will not be disappointed upon inspection.
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown.
The tenant will be required to seek the Lessor's consent to keep a pet.
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the 'BOOK INSPECTION button below
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no inspection time is available or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations of further inspection times
Please note we will be following strict Covid-19 safety precautions at all inspections.
While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent, En Vogue Property Management accepts no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.
There is currently no sale history available for 13/17 Billabong Street.
13/17 Billabong Street LAWSON, ACT 2617 has 34 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being University of Canberra High School - Kaleen.
|0.78 km||University of Canberra High School - Kaleen||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|0.78 km||Instrumental Music Program c/o Kaleen High School||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|1.01 km||Maribyrnong Primary||Alberga Street, Kaleen|
|1.55 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|1.67 km||Radford College||College Street, Bruce|
|1.70 km||Giralang Primary||Canopus Crescent, Giralang|
|1.87 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.13 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|2.94 km||Evatt Primary||Heydon Crescent, Evatt|
|3.01 km||Miles Franklin Primary||Alderman Street, Evatt|
13/17 Billabong Street is located within the suburb of Lawson, which has a population of 148, a median age of 27 and an average household density of 3.2 people.