1 / 19
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
This two-bedroom apartment is ideally located close to the heart of Woden Town Centre. The open-plan living space flows effortlessly from the kitchen to the lounge room, then out to the large courtyard balcony. The kitchen features stone bench top and stainless-steel appliances, including dishwasher. If you are looking for stylish simplicity, this is it at its best!
- Modern apartment
- Open-plan living
- Electric oven & cooktop
- Split System heating and cooling
- Single basement parking and lockable storage enclosure
- Large courtyard balcony
- Superb complex with beautifully landscaped gardens
- Situated within walking distance of Westfield Woden, Canberra Institute of Technology, The Canberra Hospital, local schools, and public transport.
Property Available: 17/06/2020
EER: Last Known EER is Unknown
The tenant will be required to seek consent to keep a pet
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button.
2. Register to join an existing inspection.
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged.
If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
4. Inspections must be in the presence of an agent either at a private viewing or at an arranged open home, please do not contact the occupants directly or knock on the door.
Rent is due on a fortnightly basis in advance. Bond equivalent to four weeks rent is payable when signing the tenancy agreement.
Whilst we take all due care in gathering details regarding our properties either for sale or lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All parties/applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided.
The Apartment at 13/1 Surprize Place PHILLIP, ACT 2606 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $449,900 on 30 April 2015.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
13/1 Surprize Place PHILLIP, ACT 2606 has 39 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Canberra College.
|0.82 km||Canberra College||Launceston Street, Phillip|
|0.92 km||St's Peter & Paul||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|0.94 km||Hospital School (The)/Canberra Hospital||Yamba Drive, Garran|
|1.16 km||Malkara School||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|1.17 km||Garran Primary||Gilmore Crescent, Garran|
|1.18 km||Marist College Canberra||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.18 km||Canberra Christian School||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|1.37 km||Mawson Primary||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|1.48 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
|1.71 km||Southside Primary Introductory English Centre (at Hughes Primary School)||Kent Street, Hughes|
13/1 Surprize Place is located within the suburb of Phillip, which has a population of 2,936, a median age of 32 and an average household density of 1.9 people.