Presenting fresh interiors, this contemporary apartment is complemented by a well conceived layout. Combining a relaxed lifestyle with the convenience of being in close proximity to the Woden Town Centre and business district.
- Cleverly integrated family living, dining and kitchen area
- Well appointed granite kitchen equipped with quality appliances
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling for year round comfort
- Main bedroom boasts ample storage and ultra-chic ensuite
- Full length balcony for entertaining enjoys views of black mountain
- Stylishly appointed interiors include the finest of finishes
- Promotes an easy care and convenient lifestyle
- Within minutes to local restaurants, shops and public transport
- With a secure undercover parking space for two vehicles
- Please register your details to be advised of upcoming inspections
- Registering allows us to notify you of any changes or cancellations
- EER not available
The Apartment at 124/5 Burnie Street LYONS, ACT 2606 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $557,400 on 2 May 2014.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
124/5 Burnie Street LYONS, ACT 2606 has 41 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Lyons Early Childhood School.
|0.47 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
|0.68 km||Canberra College||Launceston Street, Phillip|
|0.97 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|1.05 km||St's Peter & Paul||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|1.21 km||Malkara School||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|1.41 km||Holy Trinity Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|1.43 km||Southside Primary Introductory English Centre (at Hughes Primary School)||Kent Street, Hughes|
|1.43 km||Hughes Primary||Kent Street, Hughes|
|1.84 km||Woden School (The)||Denison Street, Deakin|
|1.86 km||Hospital School (The)/Canberra Hospital||Yamba Drive, Garran|
124/5 Burnie Street is located within the suburb of Lyons, which has a population of 3,085, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2.2 people.