Please note that a 6-month lease is preferred.
This stunning, light-filled seventh-floor one-bedroom apartment offers a great location only a short stroll to the Woden Town Centre, Bus Interchange and a short drive to the Canberra Hospital.
Offered fully furnished with quality inclusions and decorated in earthy tones, the combined lounge/dining room enjoys a northerly aspect and has access onto a balcony that overlooks the well maintained Sky Plaza residents' gardens. The galley style kitchen has an electric cooktop and oven, drawer dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space.
Pedestrian access to the complex is via intercom and car accommodation is an underground, allocated single car parking space with a storage cage located close by.
- Located on the seventh floor
- Stroll to the Woden Town Centre and Bus Interchange
- Short drive to the Canberra Hospital
- Fully furnished and decorated in neutral tones
- Northerly aspect
- Light filled living area
- Kitchen with drawer dishwasher and electric cooktop and oven
- European style laundry with clothes dryer
- Built-in robe to bedroom
- Wall mounted reverse cycle air conditioner
- Balcony overlooking the residents' gardens
- Undercover allocated single car space
- Storage cage
- 6-month lease preferred
Available: 21 July 2021
Applicants are required to seek consent from the lessor to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via SMS or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
There is currently no sale history available for 123/98 Corinna Street.
123/98 Corinna Street PHILLIP, ACT 2606 has 39 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Canberra College.
|0.85 km||Canberra College||Launceston Street, Phillip|
|1.03 km||St's Peter & Paul||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|1.10 km||Marist College Canberra||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.15 km||Hospital School (The)/Canberra Hospital||Yamba Drive, Garran|
|1.26 km||Canberra Christian School||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|1.28 km||Malkara School||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|1.33 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
|1.38 km||Garran Primary||Gilmore Crescent, Garran|
|1.42 km||Mawson Primary||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|1.72 km||Melrose High||Marr Street, Pearce|
123/98 Corinna Street is located within the suburb of Phillip, which has a population of 2,936, a median age of 32 and an average household density of 1.9 people.