Updated COVID-19 restrictions from Saturday 18 September 2021:
- Please put in application through 2Apply first;
- After we receive your application, you will be contacted to arrange a private viewing;
- Please note we can only show the property to people from the same household at any one time;
- We only show vacant property. Please check when the property is vacant in the advertisement;
- To minimise community contact please view the online video first to decide if you are genuine interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=At4HaqezW-s
We like to keep our staff, you and the community safe. Please follow the above process in order to do so and help you with your property needs in a timely manner.
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac you will find this elevated four bedroom family home. The grounds and gardens are well maintained and designed for a busy family lifestyle and are low maintenance.
You step inside in a spacious entrance with cloak storage. The formal lounge room features jarrah floors and has views that reach all the way to Black Mountain. From the lounge you have access to the formal dinning room and the undercover entertainment deck.
The family room and kitchen are generously proportioned with the kitchen offering stone bench tops and all new appliances including gas cooking.
The main bedroom includes built-in- wardrobes and a completely renovated ensuite with underfloor heating. The other three bedrooms all have built-in-robes.
The main bathroom including bath tub and seperate shower, powder room and laundry are tastefully renovated and include underfloor heating as well.
- Four bedrooms all with built-in-wardrobes;
- Renovated bathroom and ensuite including underfloor heating;
- Living spaces with jarrah floors;
- Ducted gas heating;
- Mostly double glazed and crime safe doors;
- Large undercover entertainment deck;
- Low maintenance established gardens;
- 1,5 garage and single secure carport;
- Please note: restricted access to under house storage.
Pets will be considered on application. Tenant is required to obtain consent from the lessor or their representative to keep pets on the premises.
There is no EER available for this property.
During the private inspection:
- You must check in with the CBR check-in app;
- You must wear a face mask;
- You must keep 1.5 meter distance to our leasing consultants;
- Do not attend the private inspection if you have any COVID-19 symptoms or if you have been to any of the identified exposure locations.
Please note: Our Leasing Consultant will send you an updated rental list each week to keep you informed of our current rental properties. If at any time you would like your email to be removed please reply UNSUBSCRIBE to the email.
While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.
COVID-19: Our top priority is the safety of our clients, team members and the community.
Please keep 1.5-metre distance to our property consultants and other people in the property and we will provide hand sanitizer to use upon entry.
Your safety is important to us. For the latest information, visit https://www.health.gov.au/
There is currently no sale history available for 12 Nannine Place.
12 Nannine Place FISHER, ACT 2611 has 35 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Mount Stromlo High School.
|0.39 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
|0.65 km||Arawang Primary||Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga|
|0.89 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|1.00 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|1.05 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|2.33 km||Taylor Primary||Marconi Crescent, Kambah|
|2.62 km||St Thomas the Apostle Primary||Boddington Crescent, Kambah|
|2.77 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
|2.81 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.86 km||Sacred Heart Primary||Murphy Street, Pearce|
12 Nannine Place is located within the suburb of Fisher, which has a population of 3,004, a median age of 39 and an average household density of 2.5 people.