PLEASE CLICK 'BOOK INSPECTION' TO REGISTER & GET NOTIFIED OF UPCOMING INSPECTIONS
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Badenoch Real Estate website and register your details
2. You MUST register to inspect. Unfortunately, if you have not registered for the inspection you will NOT be permitted access to the property
3. The number of people permitted at the inspection is limited to 25 people at a time, so only registered tenants will be allowed entry
4. During the inspection, you MUST practice social distancing guidelines
5. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
6. Actual applicants (not a representative) must physically inspect (not virtually) the property prior to submitting an application
Enjoy the peaceful surroundings in this 3 bedroom house situated in a cul-de-sac in the centrally located suburb of Giralang.
This neat home has an updated kitchen with a dishwasher, stone benchtops and stainless steel appliances. A tiled meals area and an updated bathroom with a separate toilet. Ducted gas heating will keep you cosy throughout the winter and there are built-in robes to two of the good-sized bedrooms. The large rear yard is easy care and has plenty of room for family fun.
Close to local shops and just minutes from the Belconnen Town Centre and Lake Ginninderra. Gungahlin Town Centre and the Canberra City Centre are also only a short drive away.
Features of the home include:
3 bedroom house
Updated kitchen with dishwasher, stone benchtops & stainless steel appliances
Updated bathroom with separate toilet
Built-in robes to 2 bedrooms
Tiled meals area
Ducted gas heating
Large easy care rear yard
PETS: Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises
The property is unfurnished
Bond equal to 4 weeks rent
Photo ID will be required upon entry to inspections
Please note you may be required to remove your shoes prior to inspecting the property
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown
Please note all care has been taken in providing the marketing information, Badenoch Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information and you should rely on your own investigation for accuracy.
The land value history at 12 Lubuma Place GIRALANG, act 2617 has the most recent growth rate of 2.50%, giving an unimproved land value of $400,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 12 Lubuma Place.
12 Lubuma Place GIRALANG, act 2617 has 24 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Giralang Primary.
|0.93 km||Giralang Primary||Canopus Crescent, Giralang|
|1.62 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|1.71 km||University of Canberra High School - Kaleen||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|1.71 km||Instrumental Music Program c/o Kaleen High School||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|1.92 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.05 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.05 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.53 km||Evatt Primary||Heydon Crescent, Evatt|
|2.81 km||Maribyrnong Primary||Alberga Street, Kaleen|
|2.99 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
12 Lubuma Place is located within the suburb of Giralang, which has a population of 3,316, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2.7 people.