1 / 9
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
In response to some of the Covid-19 restrictions being lifted, Luton Properties will allow up to ten attendees through open homes. As a result of this, the wait time to look through our open homes may increase and we ask attendees to be prepared for a slight delay and to factor this into your open home schedule.
This four bedroom naturally light filled family home is conveniently positioned with stunning street appeal includes a renovated kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher that flows onto a large family/rumpus/sun room with views of the in ground pool.
- Spacious open plan living/dining with high ceilings
- Separate family/ theater room
- Timber flooring to living areas
- Large sized bedrooms with built in robes
- Segregated master with its own hallway with built in storage space, renovated ensuite with corner spa bath (toilet separate)
- Separate laundry with a bathroom
- Large backyard with mature gardens and a separate covered BBQ area
- Evaporative cooling system
- Natural gas heating system
- Shower in laundry
Great location, only minutes away from both Woden and Tuggeranong Town Centres, with public and private schools close by.
Available for a long term lease
Available Date: NOW
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
The land value history at 12 Lambrigg Street FARRER, ACT 2607 has has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $392,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 12 Lambrigg Street.
12 Lambrigg Street FARRER, ACT 2607 has 38 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Torrens Primary.
|0.62 km||Torrens Primary||Ritchie Street, Torrens|
|1.14 km||Farrer Primary||Lambrigg Street, Farrer|
|1.25 km||Melrose High||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.25 km||Melrose Guidance and Counselling Service/Melrose HS||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.31 km||Sacred Heart Primary||Murphy Street, Pearce|
|1.62 km||Mawson Primary||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|1.83 km||Marist College Canberra||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.85 km||Canberra Christian School||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|2.22 km||Wanniassa Hills Primary||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|2.23 km||Tuggeranong Introductory English Centre (at Wanniassa Hills Primary School)||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
12 Lambrigg Street is located within the suburb of Farrer, which has a population of 3,231, a median age of 43 and an average household density of 2.7 people.