Stylishly appointed with quality inclusions & fittings, this home is in the popular, sought after suburb of Forde. Set over a single level this comfortable modern home is an ideal haven for those seeking executive living.
- Separate living areas offering a host of entertaining options
- Stunning kitchen, quality steel appliances and stone bench tops
- Huge master suite, large walk in robe, quality bathroom
- Remaining bedrooms all good size all with built in robes
- Ducted heating and cooling
- Superb alfresco entertainment area
- Large double auto garage with internal access
- Only a short drive to the Gungahlin town centre, and Canberra CBD
- Energy Efficient Rating Unknown
- Applicants are required to seek permission to keep pets
- Available 6th of October 2020
Please note that whilst all care has been taken regarding general and marketing information collected for this rental advertisement, McGrath North Canberra does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
The land value history at 12 Hooton Street FORDE, ACT 2914 has the most recent growth rate of 2.96%, giving an unimproved land value of $372,000.
The House at 12 Hooton Street FORDE, ACT 2914 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $540,000 on 19 March 2012.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
12 Hooton Street FORDE, ACT 2914 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Neville Bonner Primary School.
|0.88 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|1.81 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.38 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.09 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.52 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|3.77 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.96 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|4.35 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|4.76 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|4.76 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
12 Hooton Street is located within the suburb of Forde, which has a population of 4,308, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 3.2 people.