1 / 11
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Beautifully presented and well maintained, this immaculate three bedroom home has an excellent floor plan and is located in a quiet street within short walking distance to Lyneham shops and lifestyle amenities. With views from the rear of the property to Mount Majura, the home includes separate formal and informal living spaces, kitchen with new granite bench top and Miele appliances, recently painted , segregated large master suite, large entertaining area with vergola plus large double garage with remote access. This property has been very well designed and sits in an elevated position in a wonderful neighborhood.
- Single level three bedroom home in an elevated street
- Segregated master with walk through robes and spa ensuite
- Ducted gas heating plus two reverse cycle units
- Kitchen with new granite bench top, Miele appliances
- Good sized bedrooms with built-in robes
- Spotted gum hardwood timber flooring
- Crimsafe on all windows and back screen door
- 1500L rainwater tank plus pump
- paved entertaining area off family room with vergola
- Double lock up garage with remote doors
- Garden gazebo plus shed
- Low maintenance front and rear gardens
- Catchment area for Lyneham primary and high schools plus Brindabella college
- Applicants are to seek permission to keep pets
- Available 28 May 2020
The land value history at 12 Fernyhough Crescent LYNEHAM, ACT 2602 has has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $466,000.
The House at 12 Fernyhough Crescent LYNEHAM, ACT 2602 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $0 on 12 November 2014.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
12 Fernyhough Crescent LYNEHAM, ACT 2602 has 34 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Brindabella Christian College - Lyneham Campus.
|1.40 km||Brindabella Christian College - Lyneham Campus||Brigalow Street, Lyneham|
|1.54 km||Lyneham Primary||Hall Street, Lyneham|
|1.58 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
|1.61 km||Maribyrnong Primary||Alberga Street, Kaleen|
|1.86 km||Lyneham High||Goodwin Street, Lyneham|
|1.88 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.22 km||University of Canberra High School - Kaleen||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|2.22 km||Instrumental Music Program c/o Kaleen High School||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|2.43 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
|2.45 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
12 Fernyhough Crescent is located within the suburb of Lyneham, which has a population of 5,112, a median age of 35 and an average household density of 2.1 people.