This well situated apartment offers open plan living and a generously sized bedroom all within a few minutes' walk to the University of Canberra, Belconnen shopping precinct and other amenity.
Enjoy the perks of having use of the pool and barbecue area at your leisure.
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling for year round comfort
- Stone bench tops and a dishwasher
- Open plan living space and neutral interiors
- Walk to convenient amenity such as cafes and public transport
- Basement parking and allocated storage space
- High quality finished and fitting throughout
- Applicants are required to seek permission to keep pets
- Available 20th April 2020
Due to the rapidly unfolding COVID-19 situation, for health and safety reasons this property is available to view by private inspection only. To Book a private inspection please Click on the ' Click Here' link in the Inspections section below.
There is currently no sale history available for 12/8 Baudinette Crt.
12/8 Baudinette Crt BRUCE, ACT 2617 has 34 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Radford College.
|0.28 km||Radford College||College Street, Bruce|
|1.34 km||Maribyrnong Primary||Alberga Street, Kaleen|
|1.75 km||Aranda Primary||Banambila Crescent, Aranda|
|1.77 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|1.81 km||Canberra High||Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
|1.88 km||St Vincent's Primary||Bindel Street, Aranda|
|2.25 km||University of Canberra High School - Kaleen||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|2.25 km||Instrumental Music Program c/o Kaleen High School||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|2.77 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.90 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
12/8 Baudinette Crt is located within the suburb of Bruce, which has a population of 6,997, a median age of 27 and an average household density of 2.3 people.