1 / 10
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Situated in a neat and tidy complex close to the Queanbeyan showground you will find this appealing unit that will tick all your boxes. With freshly painted walls, timber flooring to the living areas, fresh carpet to the bedrooms & an a/c system for year round comfort this property is a must to see.
Sunny living area with polished floorboards
Air conditioning unit to the living room
Kitchen with plenty of cupboard space and pantry
Both bedrooms feature built in robes
Bathroom combined with laundry
Lock up single garage
Book to inspect today!
PROPERTY INSPECTIONS AND COVID-19 Procedure
During these unprecedented times we have had to make necessary operational changes to the way we conduct lease and show properties for the health and safety of our team and our clients.
YOU MUST STILL REGISTER YOUR DETAILS so we are able to contact you. If a property is vacant, we will offer a property video link once you have registered to view.
Please be advised once you arrive for an inspection you MUST follow the new social distancing measures around open homes.
Before registering ensure the following:
- During the open home you MUST practice the social distancing measures required of one person per square metre
- You are NOT displaying any flu like or sickness symptoms
- You have not travelled recently or been in contact with someone who has
- You have practiced good hand hygiene prior to attending
*Please note that anyone who has not registered may be turned away. Any parties who are attending with you MUST also register their interest as it is required, we keep a record of everyone who has attended.
Please be advised of the following prior to attending:
- The agent will direct a small number of attendees to enter at one time
- If you are waiting for the open home prior to the agent attending please ensure you are following the social distancing measures or wait in the car until they arrive
- You must use the hand sanitiser provided by the agent at the time of the viewing
- Please refrain from touching items in the home and ask the agent if you require assistance
Thank you for your co-operation.
The Apartment at 12/7 Brook Street QUEANBEYAN, NSW 2620 has been sold 4 times before, with the most recent sale being for $230,000 on 19 December 2014.
12/7 Brook Street QUEANBEYAN, NSW 2620 has 9 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Queanbeyan Public School.
|0.79 km||Queanbeyan Public School||Isabella St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|0.81 km||Queanbeyan High School||Agnes Ave, Queanbeyan 2620|
|0.87 km||Queanbeyan South Public School||Cameron Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|0.88 km||Karabar High School||Donald Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.32 km||St Gregory's Primary School||MacQuoid St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.37 km||St Gregory's Primary School||57 Lowe Street, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.48 km||Queanbeyan West Public School||Morton St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.18 km||Queanbeyan East Public School||Yass St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|4.10 km||Jerrabomberra Public School||Coachwood Ave, Jerrabomberra 2619|
12/7 Brook Street is located within the suburb of Queanbeyan, which has a population of 6,237, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2 people.