This comfortable one-bedroom plus study apartment is designed for easy care spacious living. Schools, sporting and leisure facilities, shopping and public transport are out your front door.
- Combined open plan living and dining area, plus study
- Spacious bedroom with built in robe with mirrors
- Modern kitchen with high quality appliances including dishwasher
- Split system in living area to keep you comfortable all year round
- Spacious balcony flowing from the living area
- Efficient and flexible design to maximise the living environment
- Neutral colours and furnishings throughout
- Dryer included with property
- Single allocated car space with storage
- Energy efficient rating unknown
- Available 10th of August 2020
- Applicants are required to seek permission to keep pets
Please note that whilst all care has been taken regarding general and marketing information collected for this rental advertisement, McGrath North Canberra does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
There is currently no sale history available for 12/5 Burnie St.
12/5 Burnie St LYONS, ACT 2606 has 41 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Lyons Early Childhood School.
|0.47 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
|0.68 km||Canberra College||Launceston Street, Phillip|
|0.97 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|1.05 km||St's Peter & Paul||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|1.21 km||Malkara School||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|1.41 km||Holy Trinity Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|1.43 km||Southside Primary Introductory English Centre (at Hughes Primary School)||Kent Street, Hughes|
|1.43 km||Hughes Primary||Kent Street, Hughes|
|1.83 km||Woden School (The)||Denison Street, Deakin|
|1.86 km||Hospital School (The)/Canberra Hospital||Yamba Drive, Garran|
12/5 Burnie St is located within the suburb of Lyons, which has a population of 3,085, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2.2 people.