You'll be amazed at the size of the bathroom with combined laundry, enough space for your washing machine and dryer.
Take long relaxing soaks in the separate bath or a quick splash in the shower.
This unit is ideally situated close to town so if you do not have a car you can easily walk to shops, transport, clubs and more.
Before registering ensure the following:
- During the open home you MUST practice the social distancing measures required of one person per square metre
- You are NOT displaying any flu like or sickness symptoms
- You have not travelled recently or been in contact with someone who has
- You have practiced good hand hygiene prior to attending
*Please note that anyone who has not registered may be turned away. Any parties who are attending with you MUST also register their interest as it is required, we keep a record of everyone who has attended.
Please be advised of the following prior to attending:
- The agent will direct a small number of attendees to enter at one time
- If you are waiting for the open home prior to the agent attending please ensure you are following the social distancing measures or wait in the car until they arrive
- You must use the hand sanitiser provided by the agent at the time of the viewing
- Please refrain from touching items in the home and ask the agent if you require assistance
The Unit at 12/4 Velacia Place QUEANBEYAN, NSW 2620 has been sold 4 times before, with the most recent sale being for $225,000 on 1 November 2016.
12/4 Velacia Place QUEANBEYAN, NSW 2620 has 8 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Queanbeyan High School.
|0.89 km||Queanbeyan High School||Agnes Ave, Queanbeyan 2620|
|0.96 km||Queanbeyan West Public School||Morton St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.47 km||St Gregory's Primary School||57 Lowe Street, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.47 km||St Gregory's Primary School||MacQuoid St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.51 km||Queanbeyan Public School||Isabella St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.82 km||Queanbeyan East Public School||Yass St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.07 km||Karabar High School||Donald Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.10 km||Queanbeyan South Public School||Cameron Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
12/4 Velacia Place is located within the suburb of Queanbeyan, which has a population of 6,237, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2 people.