PLEASE CLICK 'BOOK INSPECTION' TO REGISTER & GET NOTIFIED OF UPCOMING INSPECTIONS
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Badenoch Real Estate website and register your details
2. You MUST register to inspect. Unfortunately, if you have not registered for the inspection you will NOT be permitted access to the property
3. The number of people permitted at the inspection is limited to 25 people at a time, so only registered tenants will be allowed entry
4. During the inspection, you MUST practice social distancing guidelines
5. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
6. Actual applicants (not a representative) must inspect the property prior to submitting an application
Enjoy the Belconnen lifestyle in this fully renovated 2 bedroom townhouse. The property comes partly furnished and has two landscaped courtyards for you to enjoy. The north facing living room and the floor to ceiling windows allow plenty of natural sunlight on those cold winter days and opens onto the light and bright kitchen complete with dishwasher, microwave and fridge. Both bedrooms have the convenience of built-in robes and the renovated bathroom has a double vanity and separate toilet. The sunny courtyard at the front also provides the ideal spot to relax.
Situated close to Westfield shopping centre, Lake Ginninderra, Government Departments, cafes and restaurants, you will be sure to enjoy the many attractions Belconnen has to offer!
2 bedroom townhouse
Reverse cycle air conditioning
Large kitchen with dishwasher, microwave & fridge
Double vanity to bathroom & separate toilet
Built in robes in both bedrooms
Furniture including lounge suite, dining table, TV
2 landscaped courtyards
PETS: Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises
The property is partly furnished
Bond equal to 4 weeks rent
Photo ID will be required upon entry to inspections
Please note you may be required to remove your shoes prior to inspecting the property
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown
Please note all care has been taken in providing the marketing information, Badenoch Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information and you should rely on your own investigation for accuracy.
There is currently no sale history available for 12/170 Totterdell Street.
12/170 Totterdell Street BELCONNEN, ACT 2617 has 35 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Florey Primary.
|0.96 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
|1.45 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|1.83 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|1.97 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|2.00 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|2.00 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
|2.02 km||Macquarie Primary||Bennelong Crescent, Macquarie|
|2.05 km||St Monica's Primary||Moynihan Street, Evatt|
|2.16 km||Melba Copland Secondary School||Conley Drive, Melba|
|2.16 km||Miles Franklin Primary||Alderman Street, Evatt|
12/170 Totterdell Street is located within the suburb of Belconnen, which has a population of 6,657, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 1.9 people.