This light filled apartment is conveniently located in the heart of Dickson on a peaceful leafy street, you are within easy walking distance of Dickson shops, local schools and the light rail. The CBD is only a short tram ride away. This unit offers one allocated car space in the basement garage including a storage cage!
- High ceilings, light filled apartment
- Offering a spacious balcony off the living room
- Generous open plan living and dining
- Modern kitchen with electric cooking including dishwasher
- Split system to keep you comfortable all year round
- Combined large bathroom and laundry, dryer included
- Large carpeted bedroom with built in wardrobe
- Underground car park and storage cage
- Available 18th of August 2021
- Applicants are required to seek permission to keep pet
- EER Rating unknown
- Applying? Please contact our Leasing Team to receive a link for 2Apply, our online application platform.
*Please note that whilst all care has been taken regarding general and marketing information collected for this rental advertisement, McGrath North Canberra does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
The Unit at 12/10 Randell Street DICKSON, ACT 2602 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $368,000 on 2 September 2009.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
12/10 Randell Street DICKSON, ACT 2602 has 30 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Daramalan College.
|0.61 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
|0.75 km||Lyneham High||Goodwin Street, Lyneham|
|0.80 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|0.89 km||Emmaus Christian School||Davenport Street, Dickson|
|0.95 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|1.03 km||Ainslie North Primary||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|1.03 km||Northside Primary Introductory English Centre (at North Ainslie Primary School)||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|1.11 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.11 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.17 km||Lyneham Primary||Hall Street, Lyneham|
12/10 Randell Street is located within the suburb of Dickson, which has a population of 2,149, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.3 people.