1 / 13
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Strict new procedures have been implemented by LJ HOOKER Manuka to protect the safety of the public, our clients and our staff.
Three step qualification process to enable a private inspection:
1. Submit a full application online for the property through 1form
(A completed application, 100 point of ID and proof of income).
Please not that incomplete application can not be processed!
2. Successfully complete health questionnaire below
1. Have you returned from overseas in the last 14 days?
2. Do you have any cold/flu type symptoms?
3. Have you been exposed to anyone that has a suspected case or confirmed case of COVID-19?
4. Are you currently waiting of test results or under quarantine for COVID-19?
3. Be available to arrange a time in the next 5 days to view the property.
Gloves, masks, hand sanitiser, alcohol wipes to be used at appointments.
- We have asked all current tenants of each available rental property if they have travelled overseas in the last 14 days before, have any flu symptoms or been in contact with any person that has symptoms associated with COVID 19 or has travelled overseas in the last 14 days, before advertising current open homes;
- We can provide virtual viewings of available rentals upon request (please call us directly to discuss);
- We will be requesting that you do not touch anything in the property;
- Please keep 1.5 meter distance to our leasing consultants and other people in the property.
This bright and spacious apartment is just lovely and situated in a quiet Cul-de-sac close to everything.
Located on the first floor in a small complex which backs onto a lovely park, you just cannot go past this property for convenience and location.
Features of this property include:
Bright spacious lounge dining area which has it’s own sunny balcony.
Good sized master bedroom with its own walk through robe and modern ensuite.
Large kitchen with loads of storage, stone bench tops, dishwasher and stainless steel appliances. Ample sized second bedroom with built in robe. Main bathroom with bath
Reverse cycle air conditioning.
Tenant is required to obtain consent from the lessor or their representative to keep pets on the premises.
Please note: Our Leasing Consultant will send you an updated rental list each week to keep you informed of our current rental properties. If at any time you would like your email to be removed please reply UNSUBSCRIBE to the email.
While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.
The Apartment at 12/10 Coolac Place BRADDON, ACT 2612 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $0 on 25 September 2015.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
12/10 Coolac Place BRADDON, ACT 2612 has 28 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Merici College.
|0.41 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|0.75 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|0.75 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|0.84 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|1.20 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
|1.23 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|1.23 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|1.29 km||Lyneham High||Goodwin Street, Lyneham|
|1.39 km||Emmaus Christian School||Davenport Street, Dickson|
|1.42 km||Ainslie North Primary||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
12/10 Coolac Place is located within the suburb of Braddon, which has a population of 5,500, a median age of 29 and an average household density of 1.8 people.