In line with government restrictions please observe physical distancing when inspecting the property and while waiting in line to view it.
Showcasing brand new modernisations indoors and out, this bright open family home promises style and comfort with a beautiful entertaining area and spacious backyard. It's footsteps to the local school and supermarket, with central Queanbeyan shops and cafes also just moments away.
- Functional layout provides separate living and dining areas
- Floor-to-ceiling windows maximise natural light throughout
- Sizeable entertaing pergola, beautifully landscaped backyard
- Front timber deck creates ideal space to relax amid gardens
- Spacious kitchen boasts new stainless appliances, gas stove
- Two of three carpeted bedrooms fitted with built-in wardrobes
- Well scaled bathroom shows off modern fixtures, full tiling
- Versatile storage shed/workshop with w/c, laundry facilities
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling, ceiling fans, carport
- Walk to parks and bus services, minutes to Riverside Plaza
- Pets considered on application
- Please Book inspection to be advised of availability to view
The House at 116 Donald Road QUEANBEYAN, NSW 2620 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $259,950 on 11 May 2004.
116 Donald Road QUEANBEYAN, NSW 2620 has 9 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Karabar High School.
|0.21 km||Karabar High School||Donald Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|0.44 km||Queanbeyan South Public School||Cameron Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.54 km||Queanbeyan Public School||Isabella St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.55 km||Queanbeyan High School||Agnes Ave, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.19 km||Queanbeyan West Public School||Morton St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.20 km||St Gregory's Primary School||MacQuoid St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.27 km||St Gregory's Primary School||57 Lowe Street, Queanbeyan 2620|
|3.12 km||Jerrabomberra Public School||Coachwood Ave, Jerrabomberra 2619|
|3.14 km||Queanbeyan East Public School||Yass St, Queanbeyan 2620|
116 Donald Road is located within the suburb of Queanbeyan, which has a population of 6,237, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2 people.