PLEASE CLICK 'BOOK INSPECTION' TO REGISTER FOR UPCOMING INSPECTIONS
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Badenoch Real Estate website and register your details
2. You MUST register to inspect. Unfortunately, if you have not registered for the inspection you will NOT be permitted access to the property
3. The number of people permitted at the inspection is limited to 25 people at a time, so only registered tenants will be allowed entry
4. During the inspection, you MUST practice social distancing guidelines
5. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
6. Actual applicants (not a representative) must physically inspect (not virtually) the property prior to submitting an application
This modern 1 bedroom apartment situated in the 'Valonia' complex is conveniently located only minutes to many amenities including the City Centre, the buzzing Braddon precinct, Dickson Shopping Centre, cafes, restaurants and much more!
Featuring an open plan living area with floorboards and a well designed kitchen complete with dishwasher and plenty of storage space. The generous sized bedroom has the convenience of a mirrored built-in robe and reverse cycle air conditioning is provided for your year-round comfort. The spacious courtyard allows in plenty of natural light and a car space is included with lift access to the apartment. The complex also has a gym and bbq for your convenience, this lovely apartment will complete your urban lifestyle.
Features of the apartment include:
1 bedroom ground floor apartment
Reverse cycle air conditioning
Full length mirrored built-in robes to the bedroom
Great kitchen with dishwasher, stone benchtops & stainless steel appliances
Gym in the complex
Car space with lift access to apartment
PETS: Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises
The property is unfurnished
Bond equal to 4 weeks rent
Photo ID will be required upon entry to inspections
Please note you may be required to remove your shoes prior to inspecting the property
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown
Please note all care has been taken in providing the marketing information, Badenoch Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information and you should rely on your own investigation for accuracy.
There is currently no sale history available for 116/17 Dooring Street.
116/17 Dooring Street BRADDON, act 2612 has 31 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Merici College.
|0.66 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|0.70 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|0.83 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|0.83 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|0.95 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
|1.02 km||Lyneham High||Goodwin Street, Lyneham|
|1.19 km||Emmaus Christian School||Davenport Street, Dickson|
|1.20 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|1.27 km||Ainslie North Primary||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|1.27 km||Northside Primary Introductory English Centre (at North Ainslie Primary School)||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
116/17 Dooring Street is located within the suburb of Braddon, which has a population of 5,500, a median age of 29 and an average household density of 1.8 people.