1 / 13
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Superb location with Darling Harbour Cockle Bay Wharf literally at your door. Conveniently located just moments from George Street, and Town Hall Station.
- High ceiling, filled with an abundance of natural light
- Vast open plan living and dining leads onto the outside sunny balcony
- Generous size bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Stylish gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops and stainless-steel appliances with gas cooking
- Full-size modern bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Storage cupboards, air conditioning, internal laundry with dryer
- Security system, onsite building manager
2nd Floor - Entry, Main Bedroom, Bathroom & Laundry
Ground Floor - Kitchen, Bathroom, Living, Bedroom, access to the personal outdoor area/yard.
Contact me if you would like further information, or if you would like to arrange an inspection.
There is currently no sale history available for 111/298-304 Sussex Street.
111/298-304 Sussex Street SYDNEY, NSW 2000 has 103 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Andrew's Cathedral School.
|0.11 km||St Andrew's Cathedral School||St Andrew's House 474 Kent Street, Sydney 2000|
|0.11 km||St Andrew's Cathedral Gawura School||Sydney Square, Sydney 2000|
|0.48 km||Macquarie Grammar School||225 Clarence Street Levels 4 and 8, Sydney 2000|
|0.77 km||Saturday School of Community Languages||Level 3 1 Oxford Street, Darlinghurst 2010|
|0.81 km||Sydney Grammar School||10 College Street, Darlinghurst 2010|
|0.90 km||Ultimo Public School||Quarry St, Ultimo 2007|
|0.94 km||St Mary's Cathedral College||St Mary'S Road, Sydney 2000|
|1.06 km||Aim Senior Secondary Music College||17-51 Foveaux Street, Surry Hills 2010|
|1.18 km||International Grammar School||4-8 Kelly Street, Ultimo 2007|
|1.31 km||Crown Street Public School||356 Crown Street, Surry Hills 2010|
111/298-304 Sussex Street is located within the suburb of Sydney, which has a population of 17,252, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.4 people.