PLEASE CLICK 'BOOK INSPECTION' TO REGISTER FOR UPCOMING INSPECTIONS
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Badenoch Real Estate website and register your details
2. You MUST register to inspect. Unfortunately, if you have not registered for the inspection you will NOT be permitted access to the property
3. The number of people permitted at the inspection is limited to 25 people at a time, so only registered tenants will be allowed entry
4. During the inspection, you MUST practice social distancing guidelines
5. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
6. Actual applicants (not a representative) must physically inspect (not virtually) the property prior to submitting an application
This modern 1 bedroom apartment in the stylish 'Metropolitan' complex will take your breath away. It is ideally located within metres of the City Centre and is the perfect property for executives seeking a modern lifestyle. Also, moments from the vibrant New Acton art and entertainment precinct you will be spoilt for choice with cinemas, coffee shops, restaurants and entertainment options at your doorstep.
Take the lift up to the 15th floor to enter this sleek and spacious apartment. Featuring an open plan living area with floor-to-ceiling windows flooding the apartment with natural light. The modern kitchen has the flexibility of a movable island bench and is complete with stone benchtops, a dishwasher, electric cooktop and ample storage. Reverse cycle air conditioning will ensure your year-round comfort. The generous balcony provides the perfect spot to enjoy the sweeping cityscape views to Black Mountain in the distance. The complex includes an indoor heated lap pool, fully equipped gym and lushly landscaped common area with BBQ facilities to enjoy all year round.
Features of this property include:
1 bedroom apartment
Reverse cycle air conditioning
Stainless steel kitchen appliances
Mobile island bench
Pool and gym in complex
PETS: Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises
The property is unfurnished
Bond equal to 4 weeks rent
Photo ID will be required upon entry to inspections
Please note you may be required to remove your shoes prior to inspecting the property
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown
Please note all care has been taken in providing the marketing information, Badenoch Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information and you should rely on your own investigation for accuracy.
There is currently no sale history available for 110/3 London Circuit.
110/3 London Circuit CITY, act 2601 has 30 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ainslie School.
|1.64 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|1.98 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|1.99 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.99 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|2.04 km||Campbell High||Treloar Crescent, Campbell|
|2.10 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|2.29 km||Black Mountain School||Dryandra Street, O'Connor|
|2.36 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|2.58 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|2.88 km||St Thomas More's Primary||White Crescent, Campbell|