This immaculately presented three bedroom home is ideal for anyone who desires a quiet lifestyle without compromising convenience. With a well thought out floor plan and neutral day-core throughout, this sun-filled property ticks all the boxes and is conveniently located close to Gungahlin market place.
- Reverse Cycle air conditioner for year round comfort
- Sun-drenched lounge area with floating timber floorboards
- Kitchen boasts plenty of storage, dishwasher and electric cooking
- Spacious master bedroom with floating timber floorboards
- Two other generous sized bedrooms with built in robes
- Stylish two way bathroom with relaxing bath tub
- Functional open plan floorplan boasting plenty of natural light
- Enclosed back yard with easy care gardens, ideal for entertaining
- Close to schools, shops and the Gungahlin restaurant precinct
- Pet Friendly
- Please register your details to be advised of upcoming inspections
- Registering allows us to notify you of any changes or cancellations
- EER unknown
The land value history at 11 Honyong Crescent NGUNNAWAL, ACT 2913 has the most recent growth rate of -6.00%, giving an unimproved land value of $250,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 11 Honyong Crescent.
11 Honyong Crescent NGUNNAWAL, ACT 2913 has 11 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ngunnawal Primary.
|0.65 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|1.15 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|1.61 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.10 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|2.26 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|2.54 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|2.99 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.03 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.87 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.87 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
11 Honyong Crescent is located within the suburb of Ngunnawal, which has a population of 10,486, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.6 people.