Discover your new oasis in the serene suburb of Nicholls with this stunning 4-bedroom family residence. Nestled amidst lush greenery, this home offers a perfect blend of elegance and comfort.
As you step inside, you'll be greeted by the warm ambiance of the separate lounge and dining area, and flooded with natural light. The heart of the home, the well-appointed kitchen, boasts modern amenities including a dishwasher, electric cooktop, and ample storage space that has been fitted out with generous practical storage options, seamlessly flowing into the spacious family room and meals area.
Embrace outdoor living with ease as sliding doors lead you to a picturesque covered timber deck, overlooking the meticulously maintained rear garden, complete with manicured hedges and vibrant flowering plants. Retreat to the generous main bedroom featuring a spacious walk-in robe and a luxurious ensuite with a relaxing bath. Bedrooms 2 and 3 offer built-in robes, while the main family bathroom indulges with a separate corner bath and shower, complemented by a convenient powder room.
Experience year-round comfort with ducted gas heating and reverse cycle split systems strategically placed throughout the home. Parking is a breeze with a double garage providing internal access and a convenient workbench area.
Boasting timeless charm and modern comforts, this impeccably maintained period-inspired home invites you to enjoy a lifestyle of tranquility and sophistication. Don't miss out on this perfect package - enquire now!
• Federation style 4-bedroom home
• Master bedroom with generous built in robe, TV, and luxurious ensuite with separate bath and shower.
• Ducted gas heating throughout
• Reverse cycle split system to family room, main bedroom, and bedroom 2
• Separate formal lounge and dining area
• Modern kitchen with dishwasher and plenty worktop area, and practical cupboard space
• Main bathroom with corner bath, separate shower, and powder room
• Expansive covered deck
• Beautifully landscaped gardens
• Double garage with internal access and remote control.
Property Available: NOW
EER: Last Known EER is 4.0
The tenant will be required to seek consent to keep a pet
The property complies with the with the minimum ceiling insulation standard.
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button.
2. Register to join an existing inspection.
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged.
If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
4. Inspections must be in the presence of an agent either at a private viewing or at an arranged open home, please do not contact the occupants directly or knock on the door.
Rent is due on a fortnightly basis in advance. Bond equivalent to four weeks rent is payable when signing the tenancy agreement.
Whilst we take all due care in gathering details regarding our properties either for sale or lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All parties/applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided.
The House at 11 Frew Close NICHOLLS, ACT 2913 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $1,265,000 on 29 October 2022.
Have you owned this property ?
Learn more about sold data
11 Frew Close NICHOLLS, ACT 2913 has 19 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Holy Spirit Primary.
|Holy Spirit Primary
|Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls
|Gold Creek School
|Kelleway Street, Nicholls
|Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus
|Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin
|Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)
|Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston
|Palmerston District Primary
|Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston
|Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal
|Gozzard Street, Gungahlin
|Good Shepherd Primary School
|Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo
|Canopus Crescent, Giralang
|Katherine Avenue, Amaroo
11 Frew Close is located within the suburb of Nicholls, which has a population of 6,865, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 3 people.