Appreciate the character and charm of this two bedroom, split level apartment in Campbell. As you enter the apartment, the living space is well proportioned with separate living and dining areas all complemented by the floor to ceiling windows with French door leading to the balcony. The two bedrooms are on the upper level and are spacious. The apartment receives great natural light and cross ventilation and has the year round comforts of a new split system air conditioning system.
Features of the apartment include:
- Flexible and adaptable living space which has separate living and dining areas (currently used as music and study nook) with timber flooring and high ceilings.
- Kitchen with electric cooking, good serving and storage space.
- Full height windows taking you to the front balcony.
- Two spacious bedrooms one with built in wardrobes, the other with freestanding wardrobe.
- Bathroom with shower over the bath and separate toilet.
- Split system heating and cooling system in living room.
- Crim mesh doors for additional security.
- One covered carport
- Posting Clause Required.
Located in the heart of Canberra's inner north, Campbell is recognised for being convenient to the Government offices at Russell along with other Government and corporate workplaces in the City. Close to Campbell shops for your daily requirements or equidistant to Canberra Centre and Majura shopping precincts. It is also close to a number of new cafes, a bakery, pub and wine bar.
Available from 17th March 2021
EER: not known
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises.
In response to some of the Covid-19 restrictions being lifted, Luton Properties will allow up to twenty attendees through open homes. As a result of this, the wait time to look through our open homes may be longer than usual and we ask attendees to be prepared for a slight delay and to factor this into your open home schedule.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
There is currently no sale history available for 11/8 Edmondson Street .
11/8 Edmondson Street CAMPBELL, ACT 2612 has 30 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Thomas More's Primary.
|0.43 km||St Thomas More's Primary||White Crescent, Campbell|
|0.47 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|0.61 km||Campbell Primary||Chauvel Street, Campbell|
|0.97 km||Campbell High||Treloar Crescent, Campbell|
|1.76 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|2.54 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|3.31 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|3.31 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|3.49 km||Northside Primary Introductory English Centre (at North Ainslie Primary School)||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|3.49 km||Ainslie North Primary||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
11/8 Edmondson Street is located within the suburb of Campbell, which has a population of 4,997, a median age of 28 and an average household density of 2.5 people.