Situated on the top floor capturing the morning sun and views over Queanbeyan this two-bedroom unit should be at the top of your list.
A good size living area
Kitchen with a dishwasher and great cupboard space
A good-sized meals area
Two comfortable bedrooms with a share built in robe
Your own allocated carport
Internal laundry to the bathroom
The location is also a considerable advantage- with a view over town, walking distance to shops, CBD, schools, reserve and bus stops.
Sorry pets will not be considered for this property.
Please be advised once you arrive for an inspection you MUST follow the new social distancing measures around open homes.
Before registering ensure the following:
- During the open home you MUST practice the social distancing measures required of one person per square metre
- You are NOT displaying any flu like or sickness symptoms
- You have not travelled recently or been in contact with someone who has
- You have practiced good hand hygiene prior to attending
*Please note that anyone who has not registered may be turned away. Any parties who are attending with you MUST also register their interest as it is required, we keep a record of everyone who has attended.
Please be advised of the following prior to attending:
- The agent will direct a small number of attendees to enter at one time
- If you are waiting for the open home prior to the agent attending please ensure you are following the social distancing measures or wait in the car until they arrive
- You must use the hand sanitiser provided by the agent at the time of the viewing
- Please refrain from touching items in the home and ask the agent if you require assistance.
There is currently no sale history available for 11/67 Derrima Road.
11/67 Derrima Road QUEANBEYAN, NSW 2620 has 8 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Queanbeyan West Public School.
|0.91 km||Queanbeyan West Public School||Morton St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.08 km||Queanbeyan High School||Agnes Ave, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.76 km||St Gregory's Primary School||57 Lowe Street, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.76 km||St Gregory's Primary School||MacQuoid St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.84 km||Queanbeyan Public School||Isabella St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.99 km||Queanbeyan East Public School||Yass St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.37 km||Karabar High School||Donald Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.41 km||Queanbeyan South Public School||Cameron Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
11/67 Derrima Road is located within the suburb of Queanbeyan, which has a population of 6,237, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2 people.